Update
A little bit of what has been going on lately...
My computer mouse key isn't fixed yet. I'm hoping to get it fixed within the next day or two **crossing fingers**. This is why I'm not able to post my blogs as often or when I like to. You don't realize what you need on your computer until it goes out.
My SD card on my phone for some reason has deleted ALL my files that it contained. It might be fixable so the hubby is going to take it in. Luckily I did back up most of it on the computer already so I might just miss a couple weeks of files (including pictures/videos) that were taken sometime in November. While I'm waiting to get it fixed its a little more difficult to get the pictures from the other locations without my mouse key (AHHH!). So I have some drafts of blog posting just waiting on pictures and videos.
New with the blog:
I'm going to start another added section called: Big Sister in Training. This will be blog postings of Bri'elle learning about her sister and documenting how she is changing from a single child to gearing up for the role of Big Sister. It will also be letters from me of tips and advice since I'm also the oldest sibling in my family. I will then turn it into a book for her.
Stay tuned for a giveaway - a couple more followers and I will start it. I'm thinking it will be around the New Year :)
New in General:
I've decided to start my own business! Yay, exciting! I have been knitting away like crazy lately and Jay thought of the idea especially since I can't really do anything else. I can put my creativity back in play. I will keep you in store for more information. I will probably own up mid-January. Right now I'm stocking the store with goodies until then.
To go along with the knitting store I will also be opening up my photography studio. I've wanted to do this for a very long time now and now that we have our own space and place I'm able to do it. Until I'm relieved from bedrest I will be doing most of my photography onsite/in studio. If all goes well I will be starting photography class in January and should finish end of January. Right now I'm getting some props and some stuff that I will need for the studio then I will be all set. Unless I'm requested before then :) Because I do photography for fun and out of hobby I won't be charging or charging very minimal for my services. I'm thinking enough to actually build a portfolio. Then I will do a frequent customer and referral based business. I'm really excited and can't wait. I will be posting some of my work soon so you can get a glimpse of it.
Christmas:
Can you believe Christmas is almost here!?!? I can't! But time does seem to slip by. It's the best time of year. Watching people gather with family, sharing traditions, celebrating the true meaning, and of course watching all the little faces when they see Santa has come. Love just feels the air. Jay and I decided not to do gifts only stocking stuff and we set a limit to $30 for our stockings. My list is all essentials. I didn't realize how much stuff I would need without sharing a bathroom with 3 other girls. The only hair tool I have is a blow dryer and a thing of Jay's gel, can I get a YIKES! Also I put down some things for knitting and things I could really use. For Bri'elle we only have her stocking to do. Santa is bringing her a baby doll set that she can practice taking care of little sister, a little kid camera, and a arts and craft set. The other thing that we would like to get her is a stool for the potty and sink. And our Christmas shopping is done. We limited ourselves this year which works out for our benefit. I'm relieved when I don't have to worry about how much something costs and if we'll be able to afford it for Christmas and then what happens after Christmas. I thank God for the stuff we are able to buy especially the essentials. I would say we are lucky!
Bri'elle:
Not much has changed from her birthday. She is still my little girl. Lately she has been asking to go to Nana's house. This is Bri'elles great grandma who has a house full of fun stuff. It is every kids dream place to go. My elementary school used to have field trips here. But that was when she had the farm. Now she only has her backyard with a pond, tortoise, bird avery, garden, and all sorts of things a little kid can do. Bri'elle absolutely loves it here and has been asking to go everyday. Actually on her birthday when my nana and papa walked in Bri'elle grabbed there hands and said "Come on". She led them to the door and wanted them to take her to their house. So sweet!
Baby #2 Update:
I will do a separate posting with the details of my doctor appt but to document a little bit, our baby girl is growing rapidly and like she should. My tear is almost completely healed but is leaving a lot of scar tissue. I go back in 3 weeks.
I hope everyone is continuing to enjoy their holiday. I will be posting more soon.... And for those who like to do crafts I will post a blog posting with how to make Rudolph the Reindeer.
These are such awesome updates. I love that you are going to have a studio...that is so neat!! I also like how you two are doing Christmas. If I see some good hair product stuff for you I'll pick it up too ;) Also, if you are interested in learning to crochet I can teach you and maybe you can teach me to knit. Maybe when I'm on maternity leave before the baby gets here would be a good time. I love the idea for the book for Bri'elle. I was just thinking the other day how I have a lot in common with Jordan since I was the oldest sister too. It's neat that you, Bri'elle, Jordan and I all have that in common. Love ya <3
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! I'm super excited to finally be able to pursue this direction. I'm hoping to get clearance to do off location too when I get closer to my due date. Christmas will be interesting this year to see what things were are able to find! haha thanks, I've been sporting messy buns lately. I would love to learn to do it better. I've been watching a lot of videos and discovered its easier to do some of my projects in crochet than knitting. Any tips would help! And sounds great! I'm really happy I thought of the book to Bri'elle it will be great to share my experiences with her as an older sibling too. It's awesome to be able to have this type of "bonding". Love ya!
ReplyDelete