Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Big Sister in Training: Introduction

A new section I'm doing to capture the moments of Bri'elle turning into a BIG SISTER. I will be posting lots of different things from how she is realizing more and more that she has a baby sister to advice that will help her be the role model for her little sibling. 

 


Bri'elle my darling, mommy is super excited to document these moments that seem to amaze us as you being a big sister. Already you understand that you have a baby sister. I'm not sure how far that realization goes but you will constantly talk to my belly and rub it. Sometimes you even look for baby sister in her bassinet which is so cute to see you call for her. When it's nap time you will lay next to me, hand me a blanket and tell me its for baby sister. You are going to be a really good sister. Mommy and daddy will do our best to parent you through this time. 
I pray God will give you the strength and understanding you will need as things change. May he guide you in the right path so that you may be a deliver of Him for not only your sister but for others also. 
We love you so much our sweet Bri'elle and will always love you ~ Momma & Dadda
Photobucket

2 comments: