Monday, December 19, 2011

Pretty & Pregnant: Much Fighting, more Flutters

Pretty & Pregnant

September 21, 2011

Mommy has been fighting really hard to not do anything! I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you safe in there until you are ready to come out on your own. The bleeding/spotting has finally stopped. I'm still keeping an eye on it but it seems like we're really making some progress. The doctor says this is the greatest sign that it will be begin to heal. Yay!

You flutterbug! I have been feeling you a lot lately. They haven't been too strong but I know it is you. In all of the ultrasounds you have been bouncing or should I say floating away. Your already becoming your own little self. It's so amazing to feel you in there. Another sign that I know you are a fighter like your mommy. May you never give up when something is too tough just remember mommy's pregnancy with you, it is your will to keep your head up. 


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment