Friday, December 30, 2011

Pretty & Pregnant: November Belly/Ultrasound Pics

Since I started the blogging on the pregnancy a little late because what was going on at the time, I'm trying to catch it up as quickly as possible without leaving any information behind. I'm hoping posts will be more on a regular basis once I catch up. 

November Belly/Ultrasound Pics

November 15th
I have been starting to really see you move from the outside. Today my tummy did a few little flinches from where you were kicking. I tried to capture a recording but you had already stopped. It was so amazing to see your little movements from the outside. 




November 21st

Today was another appointment to peak on you. You are growing just as you should. The tear that mommy developed early on is almost healed. The doctor said it is forming nicely and should be completely healed soon enough. Still mommy is on bedrest and might be the rest of the pregnancy. Which will give me plenty of time to enjoy the wonderful joys of pregnancy with you. Next week we go in to another ultrasound to see how well you are growing and developing. Your big sissy will be coming with us so we can introduce you guys even though she talks to you all the time. Mommy's Weight Gain: 13-16 pounds





November 28th

Today we had an ultrasound with the radiology dept. At this appointment they get all kinds of pictures of you to make sure you are developing properly and to ensure you are healthy. The tech said you have petite features and are precious and that mommy was her Barbie mom :) You were moving all over the place but your main position is a U. You also had your big toe sticking out which is something you get from your daddy. Your sister also does this. It was so nice to see this on the ultrasound. You have a little personality already. And she confirmed you are a girl!!! Mommy and daddy have already started going through clothes and toys for you getting things ready. I can't wait to get your room together. Your Big Sister came to this visit and just stared like she was in awe of you. You two will be good sisters. Keep pushing strong little girl....






Photobucket



Photobucket 
 

1 comment: