Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty & Pregnant: Progress Check


October 3rd, 2011


Today we went to an appointment to check on you. You are growing so much and moving like crazy now. The doctor was even able to see what gender you are but is only 80% sure so he didn't tell us yet. The tear hasn't healed all the way yet but is forming the clots like it should. I'm to be off of work for another two months for more rest. Let's hope this tear heals quickly so mommy can get back on her feet again even though it has been so nice to be off of them. 

Sometimes there are things in life that happen to slow us down and this just could be that moment for me. For now I'm enjoying being off. I watch the foodnetwork constantly which gives me tons of cravings and not so much cravings but a lot of ideas for food. Another thing I have gotten interested in again is knitting. I haven't done it since I was a little girl but why not. And more and more books. It seems like I just can't get enough of them. 

Next appointment on Halloween we find out your gender unless you say otherwise :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment