![]() |
| Olga - you and your mother in law look like you could be mother and daughter! But it could be in this pic that your standing next to each other and both have blonde hair. |
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Happy Birthday to Raychel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Awwww lady!!!! You are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words!! Girlfriend, you took some really nice pictures! Love the one of the princess plate and of course of the ones of my sweet birthday girl! Love how you captured all her face expressions! I am for sure taking these from your blog!
ReplyDeleteBrandi, you are such a sweet heart! Your sweetness blesses me! Gracias!
aww Brandi you are such a sweet friend and Olga her words are so true!!! I think you are both amazing and I feel so blessed to have you girls as friends. ;) I love these pictures of Raychel....she is so darling and such a sweet girl!! Great job on the pictures.
ReplyDelete