This is what I did tonight while Jay was working and Bri'elle stayed at my parents house....
Could a girl have any more pictures? I guess that's no seeing how I have some more in my closet. I do have to admit, it was fun going back down memory lane and saying out loud, "what was I thinking?". Hilarious! I actually messages a couple friends as I was going through them. We wasted so much film taking pictures of random things for inside jokes. Going through all those pictures made me a little paranoid to have two little girls, yikes! On another note though, I do have to say, I'm pretty darn happy they invented digital cameras with memory cards. And who knows, by the time they are able to create their own way of capturing the moment there will probably be something better. Sometimes you gotta love technology.
The night was successful going through the pictures... I was able to put most of them in their own little piles by event. Now all I have to do is albums or frames or something to get them put away :) that will be another night.

Could a girl have any more pictures? I guess that's no seeing how I have some more in my closet. I do have to admit, it was fun going back down memory lane and saying out loud, "what was I thinking?". Hilarious! I actually messages a couple friends as I was going through them. We wasted so much film taking pictures of random things for inside jokes. Going through all those pictures made me a little paranoid to have two little girls, yikes! On another note though, I do have to say, I'm pretty darn happy they invented digital cameras with memory cards. And who knows, by the time they are able to create their own way of capturing the moment there will probably be something better. Sometimes you gotta love technology.
The night was successful going through the pictures... I was able to put most of them in their own little piles by event. Now all I have to do is albums or frames or something to get them put away :) that will be another night.

No comments:
Post a Comment