Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we woke up, got ready, and headed out to our grandparents house we go. We spend Christmas Eve with both sets of our grandparents.

Bri'elle woke up really happy and excited ~ Plus I put a little bit of Lipstick on her to give daddy a smooch

On the way to the car we let Bri'elle have at it in the field of leaves
It could keep her busy and make her happy

 Our first stop was my great grandma's house who lives in Fairfield. Last year we missed Christmas Eve at her house and we were so happy to come this year. Plus we finally were able to get one of the 5 generations of all first born girls..and first born (legitimately speaking).

Jojo, Mom, Haley, Me
5 Generations
 After my great grandma's was Jay's grandma's house for dinner. We made a pit stop to do a little bit of grocery shopping before the stores closed early which took about an hour. Bri'elle had fallen asleep so I stayed in the car. Good thing she was able to get a little nap in before the rest of the night. 


At Jay's grandma's it was low-key this year. Meaning not everyone who usually comes was there. It was basically just me and Jay with Bri'elle, and two of Jay's brother. It was nice having a smaller get together but the rest of the family was missed. 


killing two birds with one stone

Her legos

I think daddy was excited for this

My scented flameless candle..mmmm

Grandma helping Bri'elle with a gift


Our last stop for the evening was my nana and papas. This has been a tradition on Christmas Eve when I was little, we go to great grandmas then nanas and papas now with being married we added a stop to Jay's grandmas. 


At my nana's we eat dessert and Santa comes early. We have a lot of fun getting together with my aunts family and our family. Now with Bri'elle and the fact that she LOVES nanas house we were all entertained. 

Bri'elle thinks the hat is part of "Santa"

Santa on a Harley

Santa got her a new pot since Jay accidentally ruined it

concentrating real hard on my moms new camera

nana & mom

riding nana and papa's new gift  

 Love family time!!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast! How does your mom like her new camera? I'm interested in getting one of those sometimes next year. Let me know how she likes it and the picture quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys all had great family time! Im with Marissa let mr know how your mom likes that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to ask her how she likes it. I've been checking it out to see if it was worth it. I'm going to print some to see what the quality is like. I will keep you two posted :)

    ReplyDelete