Blog Update
I'm still working on some stuff for the blog to have it all complete. There are a few things that I'm still needing to work out. If anyone knows how to do the following - please let me know: - How to take the borders of off the sidebar?
It is driving me crazy the way it puts a gray little line between each of the different widgets on the side. I have searched a bit but wasn't able to find what I'm looking for and I'm scared to try anything too drastic for the fear of messing up the whole blog. Recently I have been looking for maybe a new layout. Ooooo ahhh! Now wouldn't that be nice. Even though I like the one we have I need something that is easy on the eyes. :)
Also I might change the blog domain name. Currently it is hawaiinisland but I don't like how its missing an "A" in Hawaiian and I sometimes forget - so I'm hoping to come up with a better name. Any suggestions???
I will be also making this blog more fun.... how about a GIVEAWAY!!!! I'm up for it. I'm going to try to get a few more readers one the blog (just a couple) and then I will host a blog referral. The person who has the most referrals to the blog will win something special. I will make it worth it, especially for my two devoted readers at the moment ;P It should be fun and a way to get my blog out there. I have decided for the time being to keep the blog private. I'm searching other ways to keep the blog private without having a reader's list and have to enter the persons email. Again if anyone has any ways they know of please let me know. More details on the contest to come. Keep watching for my "followers" to go up. Notice the new "Series" of the Blog???? If not, go check it out:
This little series is about my current pregnancy :)
That's about it for a little blog update - I will keep you posted on any more new things. Also if you have any suggestions or information regarding how to set the blog up nicely or how to make it public without being too public let me know.
I appreciate all readers and comments! P.s. I would like to start replying to comments left on the blog so be on the look out for a response.
Here's the solution I used to remove the separator line. Hope it works for you!
ReplyDeleteGo to "Template." On the upper left hand side, it'll have options, the last being "Advanced." From there it comes up with other options... "page text," "backgrounds," etc... Towards the bottom of that it says "Accents." Then, for "Separator Line Color" just click on the color box and at the bottom it says "transparent"
Also, if you figure out how to go private without the readers list, let me know! I've been searching forever and am coming up short. Everyone is saying it's not possible - but there HAS to be a way.
xx
Thanks Maria! I'm definitely going to have to take the separators out, they drive me crazy. And I will let you know if I somehow find a way for a private blog with no reader list.
ReplyDelete