On Saturday I attended a Tamalada, my first one ever!!!!
My aunt actually does things like this but I have never been over there to get in the action.
Meagan's Tamalada was so much fun... she had everything setup so cute! I love woman get together's!
We went around sharing our Christmas traditions. It was nice hearing what others did around the holidays. And brought all of us together while we shared the experience of making tamales.
I sat out during the making since I wasn't feeling too well (very sleepy) but I was able to snap some good shots of the tamale making.
Enjoy!
Oh, and the tamales are delicious!!!!!
![]() |
| This photo is from Meagan's camera of Marissa & I |
![]() |
| This photo is from Meagan's camera of the whole group |
I can't wait for this event next year - Meagan I'm counting on you! : )



It was lots of fun! Love all the pictures you took!
ReplyDeleteIt was, I'm glad I got to see all you girls and the bonus was the tamales. <3
ReplyDelete