Friday, April 22, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Freebie Week

One Day At A Time
Link Up with Casey Martinez

This week's prompt was a freebie.

Today, was a relaxing day. I haven't been feeling really well so I just wanted to kick back after I got off of work, especially since we have a busy weekend ahead of us. When I got home from work we hung out at the house for about an hour. I took Bri'elle outside and played. The hubby wanted to go on a walk, so we did! It was a little cold outside so we made sure to bundle Bri'elle up nice and snuggly. She was loving it. She absolutely loves her blankies and I think she likes the material of the inside of her jacket. It's so fun when we go on walks. The amazement in Bri'elles eyes just warm my heart as she's taking in her surroundings. Now she likes to lean all the way forward in her stroller where her head is by her feet. She'll watch the ground move beneath her as we continue forward. After a few minutes she'll lift her head and do a goofy laugh. Oh how I adore her.

The Easter holiday brings butterflies and sweet memories. Jay and I took our pregnancy test right before Easter when we were trying for our little sweet Bri'elle. The test was positive and I scheduled my first appointment. We had to go through the Easter holiday knowing I was pregnant but everyone else didn't. She was our little treasure at that moment. We wanted to soak up her liveliness that was being brought into our lives.

We ended up taking a walk for about 30 minutes around our house. The area we live is nice and peaceful and GREAT for walks. Before we left we decided to walk to the shopping center where we live (about 2.5 mi away) but then because the weather wasn't looking too good we just decided to circle our area.





Our walk was fantastic. We got home just in time for dinner, bath, and to start our eggs for egg dying.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment