Friday, April 15, 2011
Momma In Focus Friday - Jammies
Link up with: Casey Martinez with Momma In Focus Friday - A great way to make sure you capture photos with your little one at least once a week.
The prompt this week was: Jammies!
I was so excited to do this link up because I was thinking of making a leisure time of relaxation for us (or at least Bri'elle & I..lol). Unfortunately, our busy schedule got the best of me and I felt rushed every night this week once I got off of work making sure I did everything I needed to. Last night was my first night of really not doing much. Bri'elle and I went over to nanas house to visit and so I could finish up a friend's taxes while daddy stayed home and cooked an amazing dinner. After dinner daddy went down to the store while I played with Bri'elle to get some stuff to make cookies. Oh yes, one of my weaknesses (I think it's becoming Bri'elles as well. The two of us cuddled in bed while daddy brought us some cookies in bed. It was so awesome to share a little bedtime moment like that. I love making sweet memories before bedtime. This way I know she will sleep well :)
<3
Labels:
Bri'elle,
Life,
Link up,
Momma In Focus Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment