On Friday (April 15th) Jay went on a daddy date with Bri'elle and another daddy (Justin) and his daughter (Jordan). This game was Bri'elles first professional baseball game and from what I hear she had a blast. Jay said she was totally into the game and was yelling when everyone was yelling and clapping when everyone else was clapping. I'm so glad she had fun. We are definitely going at least once a month to the games. They have so many deals this year that will make it easier for us to go. At this game they were giving away A's blankets for the first 10,000 fans which all four of them each got to bring home a blanket. Not only did they make out with blankets but they also got two A's shirts (Jay got one for himself and one for me since they were only giving away XL sizes), a voucher for three tickets to another game, a $6 concession stand purchase, and they all had fun. I'm so glad they went. Jay and Justin are talking about doing a daddy/daughter date once a month to the games which is a fantastic idea and us moms (Me and Marissa - the wife/mommy of Justin and Jordan) will have ourselves a girl night. Below are some pics from the game night. I let Jay take my good camera and he promised to get some good pics including a pic of all four of them. :)
P.s. Our girls are the cutest. They were wearing the same dress and it wasn't even planned.
Before the they left for the game
Jordan: I thought this was such a cute pic so I had fun editing it to bring out some of the features
Justin and Jordan
Another one of Jordan
Lil Ms. Bri'elle - I also edited this one :) I love this pic
Jay and Bri'elle
All four of them: Bri'elle (watching the game), Jay, Justin, Jordan
edited to bring out the liveliness of the game
Next game us moms will be included seeing how they made out so good at this one.
<3




I LOVE the pictures. Omigosh our husbands and daughters are so dang cute ;)The pictures turned out great! I can't wait for us to all go together and a girls night!!! This spring/summer are going to be so much fun. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeletewhat great father and daughter bonding time!!!
ReplyDelete