Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - Our Honeymoon

This week's prompt is: Our Honeymoon & I'm loving it! Thanks to: Olga Marquez for the fabulous link up on


Our Honeymoon was in viva Las Vegas. I'm not really sure how we even thought of to go their as our honeymoon especially since neither one of us are gamblers but it was a gift from my boss so need I say more. We had a lot of fun in Vegas. It was Jay's first time which was a little hard to accommodate any sight seeing since we really didn't leave our room.

Here are a few pics from the Honeymoon:
NACHOS


A blurry pic but I like it because we ended up getting timeshare and one of our resorts is at the Flamingo

 After we purchased a BIG something as a Married couple (we got timeshare)

Our Hotel had tons of chandeliers and crystal decor

I <3 this pic of me - breakfast is served

And <3 this pic of the hubby

I'm so glad I got to have a little fun and look at some pics from our honeymoon. It blows my mind how fast the time has flew by. I'm so thankful for the moments together and that I'm able to look back at these wonderful times as we are creating many more.


Here's a recent pic of us:

This pic is posted in another blog but I like it of both of us and I was able to snap a more recent one. This was taken last Friday after Jay was offered a job.

Let's hope I can get a quick snap shot tomorrow of us. 


Please join in on this awesome link up, it's a great way to do more things with the hubby and capture a picture of both of you. 

<3

1 comment:

  1. so much fun!!! Don't you just love going back down memory lane?! I DO!!!

    Great pictures of you two!!!

    ReplyDelete