Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - fave pic

So when I went to start my post for today my computer froze. I tried to shut it down and restart it but it is suck in the log out mode and since the hubby is sleeping, my computer is not getting fixed tonight which is causing a delay in my posting. Thankfully good 'ol technology is here to save the day! I have blogger as an app on my phone and because I like taking pictures of pictures when I don't have a scanner available I just so happen to have a pic of the hubby that I love. Even though I love ALL of his pics (so corny :)) hehe.

The pics are from our wedding. The lady got some one on one shots of us just being US in front of the camera.I love them because they are genuine and display character and of course our goofy side. Oh and the one of the hubs you gotta love. Look at him trying to pose like he is GQ.

Looks like I'll have to save the one I had picked out for another prompt.

Ps - I dont have the button because I couldnt paste it on my phone. Ill add it as soon as my computer comes back up, hopefully soon!

Pss - My comp is up!!!!




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment: