Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Past Sunday - Noah's 1st Bday

This past Sunday was Noah's 1st Birthday Party

On Sunday (April 10th) we rose early, went to the first service at church and then headed off to Stockton/Lodi for Noah's (Jay's cousin's little boy) 1st birthday party. It was so nice they had a small get together at a beautiful winery in Lodi called Wine&Roses

We arrived early so we took a walk around

 

The Birthday Boy!
 The Birthday boy with his parents (Kian & Tere)
 
Next are some of my favorite pics of Bri'elle and her older cousin Lenny


 
A shot of most of the family there

I realized when I went through the pics I didn't get a shot of Jay, Bri'elle and I or even just one of me and Bri'elle. I need to start getting a little better to remember to do that. Anyways, the party was fun and it was great spending time with the family.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment