You got to love weekends! I know I do! Not only because you can relax and do nothing if you feel like it, but also because you can jam pack it will tons to do. Weekends (or your days off) you are allowed to make up your own schedule and do what you please.
Here was our schedule:
Saturday Morning we woke up and went to breakfast. My little sister came with us since she was the only one left at home. I'd rather her come with us than be all alone. We went to one of mine favorite breakfast places, Fat Apple. This place holds a special place in my heart. It was the place my late grams would take us to when we were little. I remember going there when I was maybe in the second grade and ordering apple fritters. She always knew how to make us happy and I will continue to treasure the memories she left behind. I want to continue to go there and when Bri'elle gets older, I'll be able to share the good of things like my grams shared with us.
Next Daddy left for the gym, mommy left for a trip to Treasure Island with the girls, & Bri'elle stayed home with her Auntie. I left for Treasure Island, Sf. with Laura, Sherin, and Laura's dad Jeff about 20 mins before Jay got home from the gym. We were heading out there to help Laura make a few final decisions on linens and for her to tie up any loose ends before the big day. There was a wedding going on at the same time so we went over and got a peek at the reception area. The venue was so beautiful all decked out in "wedding". I know Laura's day will be fabulous. Of course since we were standing there "crashing" the wedding I had to snap a quick pic of us :)
When I returned home Jay was in the process of making dinner. I finished up some last minute homework and spent some time with Bri'elle before Jay and I headed over to a friends (Marissa & Justin) house to go out. Tonight would be a first in awhile where Jay and I both got to go out. It was so much fun. We went to Saddlerack for Marissa's mom, Traci's birthday and also her and Dave's anniversary. Marissa and Justin invited a few of their friends to help celebrate. I'm so glad we went since that is a once in awhile type of night.
(pictures to come)
Sunday was a church and relax day. We went to brunch with Jays mom, sister, and brother at the dead fish then came home took a 3 hour nap and then I finished up the rest of my homework before Spring Break.
I love weekends like this. A little bit of everything was done and we had fun!
<3
I still gotta get those pictures to you. I'm so bad lol I'll email them this weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE Brillo's hair in those pictures. so cute
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fun weekend!
ReplyDelete