Our first Dinner Dates:
The Alfonso family
This past week we had two dinner dates at Jay's dad and mom's (step-mom) house. One night was a get together because DeAnna's son Brandon is visiting from Missouri and the family hasn't gotten a chance to meet him yet. It was like we've known him forever. The two families mesh so well you would never know that they were introduced only a 1yr 1/2 ago. I for one can see how much love has made the best out of people when it's used properly. :)
A few pics from both nights: Tues & Thurs (Thurs not pictured yet)
Jay & Chris kayaking
I love this pic of my father in law
Bri'elle and grandpa watching VeggieTale sing-a-long
Some of the food: BBQ'd oysters, asparagus, salmon, & Loaded mash potatoes
Me & my plate
Grandma De with Bri'elle in her wagon
The gorgeous view from their backyard
Our other Dinner Dates
Marissa, Justin, & Jordan
We used to get together with them ALL the time. Well it was about every other week (I think at one point it was every week). When Jordan was little I want to say even younger than Bri'elle the four, well technically, five of us did dinner dates at the laundry mat. Who does that? We do! It was so much fun. We all needed our laundry done so why not do dinner too. While the clothes would be getting washed and dried we would setup an assembly line of our dinner (we would go from lasagna to tacos/burritos to chili...etc). We didn't get any pics and at that I hadn't been doing the blog thing much. Since we were reminiscing the other night I figured I would add that little tidbit in so at least I'll have a little memory to look back on. It's always nice to hang out with this family. We have known Marissa and Justin from highschool. What I like about it is that we have connected in so much more than being friends from highschool. There's an established friendship more like family. :) Our night with them was awesome. We chit chatted, ate dinner, and let the girls play. I'm extra excited that Bri'elle is at that stage now. I'm so happy our girls can play and will grow up together.
A few pics from: Weds Night w/ Marissa, Justin, & Jordan
The delicious food: Yummy turkey burgers, Greek salad, Fiesta Corn, Sweet Potato fries
Marissa & Jay grillin'
The girls - playing shopping
The hubbies <3
I love our dinner dates!
<3
That was such a fun night. I love the pics. Its so neat that the girls play together now :) I can't wait for our next dinner!!! Love ya <3
ReplyDeletesounds like fun... and the food looks delish!
ReplyDelete