Friday, April 1, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Outdoors

One Day At A Time

Family Friday time!

Jay and I have been extremely busy and wanted to make sure we spent some time with Bri'elle today and since it was so nice out we went to the park. It has been extremely nice the past few days compared to the nasty weather we've had the last week or so. Yay for good weather and fun in the sun.

Our park adventure: (for today Jay traded spots and was the one behind the camara)











After we went to get a refreshing drink from Jamba Juice




Some extras because I love them!
I love her little face here :)

I had to steal the camera for a sec. Look at her face - no there wasn't any boys, but this is the perfect face. haha!

Her own little jamba


We had a great afternoon! 

<3

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures. Looks like a blast! Bri'elle is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun!! The pictures are all beautiful, mother and daughter love! This weather has been awesome!! I can not wait for summer!!

    ReplyDelete