Sunday, April 3, 2011

She's Back!!!!

We got our baby girl back! Not Bri'elle, our other baby girl, Merci!
     A month ago I was in a car accident. Totally not my fault don't worry. One morning around 8ish I headed down to Peets Coffee to do some studying. I approached my red light and stopped. No more than a couple minutes later my light turned green and I continued my journey as I proceeded through the light. I made it about half way through and BAM, I was hit. At first I didn't really know what to think because my car didn't really budge. I looked over and the other car was on the landscaping. Yikes! I called the police but there was one making a route and seen us. He came and took our information. The girl's sister came over and asked if I was okay. I really didn't notice if I was okay but no major damage was done. The other girl had said her brakes went out and she couldn't stop and something about a recall with her car. I was just glad neither one of us was hurt. This was a true test by God of how my reaction would be. Thank God no one was hurt either!
My car had some bruises on her, but she was a trooper through it seeing how the other car was almost totaled. One of the reasons why I like my car. Heavy duty!

The rental car that we got was a 2010 VW Jetta. It was really nice! It reminded me a lot of my car in highschool. The car is definitely way smaller than mine so we had to make it work but it was great on gar. This is something I'm going to miss. Jay and I have been discussing getting a new car after we sell his and are considering a car like that. We need a gas saver car for commuting and traveling. Right now we have two V8 engine cars and one that take premium only, so it will definitely save us in the long run. We will see.

It feels good to have my car back now even though it will be really different filling up the tank. I was happy to drive her around town this weekend. Definitely a good feeling when things are back to normal.

Here's a pic of our rental:


<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have your baby back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am so glad to hear everything is ok and no one got hurt! That must have been scary.

    ReplyDelete