Friday, April 1, 2011

Laura & Mikes Jack N Jill Party

On Sunday March 27th I got the pleasure of participating in a pre-wedding festivity with the bestie for her and her fiance's wedding coming up at the end of May. This was a co-ed bridal shower aka Jack and Jill party. It was tons of fun! We had delicious food, fun games compliments of some bridesmaids (me, Sherin, and Traci), great entertainment on behalf of the mother-of-the-bride and her band, amazing guests, and of course the honorary bride and groom. The party was so much fun celebrating their love for each other. I can't wait for their big ceremony to make it all official.

I will share the games that we did. There were three of us assigned to games as the other three bridesmaids weren't able to make it. The first game by Sherin was finish the song and guess the couple. It was so much fun. We even threw in a trick question by putting the brides name and seeing if the guests would guess the groom. The next game was by me. It was guess the missing ingredient. I collected 10 recipes (6 in which I had each bridesmaid contribute a recipe they would like to share with the couple). I subtracted an ingredient or two (most were the obvious ingredient) and the guests had to guess which ingredients were missing. As a gift to the bride from the bridesmaids was the recipes submitted for the game along with a little recipe binder (found at Michaels, they are so cute) with extra recipe cards for her to add. The last game by Traci was the toilet paper wedding dress. The guests were put in groups of three and got two rolls of toilet paper. They had to dress one member as the bride using the toilet paper in an allotted amount of time. The bride chose the "wedding dress/bride" she liked the best.

The bride with 3 of her 6 Bridesmaids




<3

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you four. Sounds like it was a blast. I can't wait for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete