Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Weather

Lately we've been having fantastic weather. I'm all for the sun with sunscreen that is, we don't want skin cancer. On Saturday while daddy was away (he has some "work" to do) Bri'elle and I went outside and played. I brought her little slide out there and the wagon. She loves being outside and exploring. She found a flower today. It was in the crack between the cement and grass. I'm amazed on how she spotted it. Once she picked it, it was her flower. She took good care of it until it wilted from her holding it to much. It was so cute because she took it everywhere with her while we were playing. It went down the slide with her and on a wagon ride with her. She even tried to put it back. lol. It was so cute. I was able to snap a pic of her smelling it.
I must have done a good job keeping her occupied and busy because she came right in the house and took a 2 1/2 hr nap (it would've been longer but I woke her up since it was dinner time). Once daddy got home we left while she was sleeping (grammie watched her) and went to do some errands. When we got home after dinner time Jay, my cousin Andrew, and Bri'elle went swimming. It was so nice out and the water was perfect. Bri'elle loves the water and loves to swim. She has been like that when she was a baby and we would put her in the pool. She had a blast. 





(we didn't have a swimsuit or the swimmer diapers for her so we worked with what we didn't have..lol)


Tonight after dinner we got in again except my brother, one of my sister's, and I hopped in too. The water was even warmer tonight. It felt so good. We put a life jacket on Bri'elle so she can actually try to swim, she can partly doggy paddle and tries to dunk herself. She was totally excited and was getting upset when we were helping her swim. I know we are in for it this summer. We know what we will be doing, swimming & BBQ's. Who's down? :)

Bring on the good weather!


<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm down! I can't wait for some swimming and BBQ :) I really want to take Jordan swimming. Bri'elle is so cute with her flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as the weather picks up some heat we would love to have ya guys over.
    <3

    ReplyDelete