Friday, April 8, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Yellow

Be Sure to Link up with us momma's for Momma In Focus Friday brought to us by Casey Martinez


One Day At A Time

This week's prompt was - yellow!

Today Bri'elle and I colored. She wasn't really in the mood since she colored earlier with me and I didn't get a chance to snap any pics. She was being more of a busy body trying to see how the crayons tasted. It was still fun. We colored different things that were yellow.  We only got as far as three things but whatever works at least we had fun and I got a few shots of us. :)

I love the age that she is at I can be more creative with the activities we do.

 We want more fun in the sun - so we drew it for some wishful thinking

 Next is the sun flower
 Our finished products: a Bee, We want the Sun, and Sunflower
(forgive the background of our closet)
Bri'elle debating if she going to try to color in her book

It was a fun little moment with my little love bug.

Now me and the hubby are going on a celebration dinner - that posting will be later tonight when I get back. Can't wait to tell ya the awesome news we got.

<3

3 comments:

  1. awe she is sooo cute. We need to bring out the crayon's next time you all come over for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I didnt get around to doing momma in focus friday =( but you did such a good job! I love the momma in focus cause it makes you do activities with your kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa: oh definitely. She loves to color now.

    Olga: Its great and that's exactly why I like doing it because it actually makes you think of different things and to be more creative.

    <3

    ReplyDelete