It was so tough being away from my family. I missed my hubby so much. All the things he does for me I was reminded of him throughout the day with different things. I missed my little girl tremendously. I kept thinking she was going to forget about me or think that I abandoned her. When I returned both were so excited to see me as I was for them. I even cried as Bri'elle was waiting outside for me and when she saw me she started running for me with my arms wide open. When I swooped her up, I just starting crying. It was so emotional for me.
The girls and I had tons of fun needless to say. We explored different areas of Vegas going to a breakfast place that serves red velvet pancakes to getting comped dinner at the Palms. We also saw Holly Madison in Peep Show (Sherin and mine's second time seeing it). Oh and I can't forget our 3 hours at the Buffet in the Wynn Hotel. Our trip was so amazing and one of the last celebrations until Laura's Big Day.
Now since what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I'll share a few:
I LOVE all the pictures. You all look sooo beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete