I loved Olga's post about being the women of God. We, as the daughter of the Lord Almighty and wife of a dear husband, have a lot of power and responsibilities within our family. I'm not talking about the daily responsibilities we would do around the house and taking care of our family but how we give love and praise. As mothers we set some of the examples for our children and need to show them how to walk and follow in the Lord. to bring praise and lift his name on high. By doing this all your burdens will be carried for you. Also as a wife one of our duties is to call on the Lord for our husband and pray. It is so important to pray to God. I love to pray to God, its time I devote to him and pour out my heart and soul. I know when I'm finished I feel relief and an enlightened presence.
Olga has some great scriptures in her posting. I love everyone of them. Recently on my Daily Bible App there was a verse that stuck out and I think it would go great with the post:
Luke 12:29-31
And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried. For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them. Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you.
This verse is speaking of reality. Like parents we know our children need certain things so of course God would know what we need. When our children do good and seek what we are wanting them to they are given the things that they need. Just like if we seek God we are given the things that we need. Let our worries be rested.
Here is another verse I found for WOMAN - it is a very powerful verse:
Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

So, since today is Thursday the hubby as what we were doing today.... haha I'm loving this. We have a movie ticket from last year that I bought for a $1.00 off of one of my coupons sites. It expires on the 25th so we were going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean tonight for the midnight show but decided to go sometime this weekend since I don't know if I can stay up that late and then head to work in the morning. The Backup Plan came in Netflix today so were going to cuddle and watch that. I also made the hubby his favorite, Coffee Cake for dessert. I've been in a cooking/baking spree lately. We both love to cook and with school and everything else I had to take a break which Jay has been doing most of the cooking and usually he'll ask me if I want to do some things but since he loves to cook too he figured it was his turn in the kitchen. Watch out buddy, mommas back in action. Last night I made a delicious Chicken BLT pasta salad and homemade Crepes I will post the recipes later this week.
HAPPY THURSDAY
(Blurry phone pic)

<3

You two are so adorable. I hope you had a great time at the movie :) <3
ReplyDeleteYou and your hubs are so cute! Love the verses!
ReplyDelete