Can anyone else believe this year is half way getting started? It's so unbelievable how time flies with a blink of an eye and there is no way to go backwards or re-do the time. Good thing for blogs!
For June my promise to myself and my fellow bloggers, there will be no more slacking! The past couple of weeks I have been so busy with different things that I was allowing my blog to slip through my fingers and my memories slip behind....I need to catch up and get on a roll with blogging, especially because I was doing so good for awhile there. With that said, here is some back tracking for the last couple of weeks. This past weekend one of my best friends got married!!!! OMGoodness, talk about time flying by we've known each other since we were 13. And now she is getting married and going to be starting a family. It's crazy. But I'm truly honored and blessed that I was a part of her wedding and so was Bri'elle. I will post a separate blog for her wedding. I took over 700 pictures and need to go through them all and of course let the bride in on the action. A lot has happened that will give me some free time.... I finished my spring classes!!! Woo hoo! I managed with a 3.5. I was aiming for a 4.0. I missed one of my A's by two points which would have made my GPA a 3.75. At least I still did good. (I'm pretty hard on myself). I will be starting summer classes in just a few weeks but I'm only taking one for sure class and I'm trying to get into another, but it will only be two classes at the max. So I will still have some freetime which means more time with my family and friends and more blogging. I love how this works out.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I will be doing a separate posting on what this weekend meant to me and how it really is a memorial weekend for me in a special way.
Linking up with Casey Martinez {catching up on two weeks}
This week's prompt: Fun
This was actually on Saturday. We woke up went to Breakfast in out old town area. From breakfast we walked to the farmers market and walked around. There was a lady playing the flute and Bri'elle just loved it. She danced and spun around in circles. We laughed because we knew she was thinking it was the Piper from Shrek 3. After the farmers market we then walked to the park that is nearby. We played more quite awhile letting all her energy just run wild.We had a lot of fun, its so much fun to interact with her and see what she is up to or what she is thinking. Joy goes through my heart when I see this little face so happy having FUN.
The Next week's Prompt: LOVE
These pictures were also taken on Saturday. That Friday mommy was hardly home. I had a lot of preparing to do for the wedding so me and the girls pretty much did what we needed to during the day. The next day (Saturday) was the rehearsal lunch for Laura and Mike's wedding. The picture of Bri'elle I took in the Bridal Suite at the site where the two lovebirds were married. I really love this picture because she is staring at herself. It makes me wonder if she is looking at that girl in the mirror with amazement, love, happiness, peace, and everything else that she brings to us. The picture below is one and her and I opening the gift that Auntie Lala and Uncle Mike gave her for being a part of their wedding. Everyday is a LOVEly day with our child.

This week's prompt: How do your children enrich your marriage?
Bri'elle enriches our marriage through the love that she gives. True love isn't experienced until you have a child. The feelings that I have could never have been felt. When I look at her I see both Jay and I. This creation that WE made. She brings joy into our marriage. No matter what is going on when I look at her all our problems seem to disappear, nothing matters anymore. Raising a child delivers great responsibility as everyone knows. This helps our marriage when as parents we have to work as a team to raise our daughter. The efforts for this marriage are depended upon Jay and I and the things that our marriage includes which is now family. You have to appreciate the little things in your marriage and also the big things to see what riches you have gained. In our case our little riches is Bri'elle with the love, strength, and honor we are very proud to be her parents.

I will post some catch up photos with little blurbs in another blog... so be on the look out!
<3


No comments:
Post a Comment