Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - QT & TLC

Linking up with Olga Marquez with Hubby Thursdays - Family QT (Quality Time)

This post was for two weeks ago.....

What is your family tradition for the summer or what is your favorite family QT?

Summer is one of our favorite times! It's happy and warm and has to bring a smile to your face :)
We love going on walks; we go rain or shine. We started when I was pregnant and just have kept it up. Most of the time we go a little bit after dinner once our tummies have settled. Bri'elle loves being outdoors so it's nice to do something like this since most of the time she is indoors. I'm sure we will have lots of traditions to follow after this summer as it is also a busy time for us :)



-ALSO-

This post is for last Thursday which I'm calling TLC (Tender Lovin' Care)

A little while ago when Jay & I were cleaning out our storage and making room for new things that we need to put in there I came across my Body shop consultant kit. A couple years ago I started as a consultant to make some extra money. Well, I didn't even make it to sell anything because shortly after I got the kit we moved out of our apartment and back into my parents house which meant I would have no room for the "extras" and in storage it went. Jay was the one who suggested I take it out of storage and use the stuff before it goes bad. Of course I hopped on that opportunity and brought it home. When I came home last week from work the kit was all spread out on the bed and I thought Jay had changed his mind and was going to get rid of it. Jay told me his plans for the night was to give me and Bri'elle pedicures. "How cute" I instantly thought. So he gave us pedicures. Bri'elle loved it and so did I. Everytime it was my turn to get scrubbed, massaged, and painted Bri'elle would try to put her foot up almost like saying daddy what about me. The pedicure turned out great. We got the works and even our toes painted. Jay said he would like to do this for us a couple times a month. Beats paying for a pedicure and I get some QT with my little family all at once. 










Go ahead and share with me what your favorite QT & TLC is with your family

<3

2 comments: