Congrats to my little baby sister Jojo for class of 2011 promotion to HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!
I can't believe on Thursday I watched you accept your certificate of completetion for the 8th Grade. It was like yesterday I was in 8th grade and you were only 2. Now you are off to highschool. I know you will do a great job making all of us proud.
Jojo is the last one of my parents children to start highschool. I know its such a sad feeling but a happy one to see their last kid off to school. Jojo is hoping to be accepted into a college prep highschool (they are accelerated classes and college level). I really hope she gets in, there will be better opportunities at that school for someone like her - very intelligent and strongwilled. Go little Jo!
Mom & Jo
Jo & Me
Chris (DeAnna's son who also was promoted to 9th grade) & Jojo
Our yummy taco dinner at DeAnna's & Marty's for the occasion - I couldn't resist
Congrats to my little sister Haley for graduating Class of 2011!!!!!!
You did it! I can't believe you are finished with highschool. Time flew by so fast. I remember going to your 6th grade promotion and now look where you are. I hope very high hopes you will do well in the real world as long as you put your mind to it.
Haley is now off to college later this fall. She hasn't quite figured out what she wants to do yet but has a plan to start college and see where it leads her. One thing she is interested in is phlebotomy. More power to her to enter something like that. I know she will do great with whatever she chooses. I really can't believe I'm writing about how she graduated, I'm still in shock that my little sister who is 7 years younger than me is out of highschool. Man, that really makes me feel like time is going by way too fast. Go Haze!
The fam bam
The graduate - Haley
Drea, Haze, & Bri Bri (besties)
Haze & Brillo
We attended a party last night (Sunday night) for Haley's best friend Brianne who also graduated with Haley. We celebrated her graduation and birthday in one dinner event hosted by her parents at their cafe in Berkeley. Which might I add is so cute and has great food!
Brianne (Bri Bri) the other Graduate
Bri & her mom
Some of the girls
Caked! (it was also her 18th bday party)
Our weekend was fun-filled with grad moments even Bri'elle celebrated her own "promotion/graduation" soon to come in it's own blog. :D
<3
Happy Graduation! Class of 2011 may you have big dreams that will be conquered. Every one of you can make a difference just be sure to follow the path God has laid out for you. I pray you all fulfill those dreams.
Congrats to both Haley and Jojo. YAY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both your sisters!! Isnt it such a blessing to watch them graduate?!
ReplyDeleteLove your prayer for the class of 2011! My brother graduated from high school last friday ;)