Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - Daddy Love

Hubby Thursday



Link Up - Olga Marquez

Prompt: what do your little one(s) do or say about their daddy that you love?



The two pictures above are my recent faves of the two of them. This was at Laura and Mike's wedding during the first song for the married couple. Bri'elle just wooed her daddy. She knew it was about showing love and was giving daddy lots of kisses. Her grip around his neck became tighter and tighter that no one was going to take her daddy away from her. The most cutest thing. Lately when she hears music or gets in the loving phase because she is so happy she will pretty much make out with Jay (or other family members - depends what it is she is so happy about), mostly with Jay. Bri'elle will smother him with kisses and hugs. Her facial expression is full of love and delight. The cute little noises she makes; little sighs with a giggle melts my heart. I love admiring the relationship the two of them have for each other. It's a blessing to be able to watch the affection of a daddy & daughters love. Sometimes when Jay isn't home Bri'elle will hum this little song of Dadda dadadada dadda dadadada my dadadada my dada and then if I interrupt her she gives me a hug while saying dada. I crack up and enjoy the moment because there are times she calls Jay momma too. This love bubble will hopefully get stronger as she gets older. It will turn into a very loving and respected love for her daddy. 

I have a really good relationship with my dad and am completely a DADDY's girl. Believe it or not, I still go crying to my dad when I get hurt or if I need advice. Sometimes I will even come home and just want to sit on the couch next to my dad and enjoy watching a baseball game or whatever funny movie he has on. The love never ends and I don't think it ever will. Something Jay will have to look forward for the rest of his life, and definitely something I will enjoy watching the interactions. 

Proverbs 4:1
Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment