Saturday, June 4, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Blue/Turquoise

One Day At A Time

Linking up with Casey Martinez

This week's prompt: Blue/Turquoise

Originally we had plans to go to Discovery Kingdom (aka Six Flags aka Marine World). However, when we were just leaving I remembered they still have school hours and close at 6:00 p.m. I noticed this at 4:40 p.m. So we made a detour and went to the park instead. Yay! This time we went to a different park then we have been before with our little Bri'elle.

There were ducks!


  and baby ones!!!!

We fed them




And then, we played in the park










We had tons of fun at the park. Watching Bri'elle get so excited for the ducks brings a big 'ol smile to my face :D Her new words are duck and then she says quack quack and bird then says tweet tweet. It's so frickin cute! I love new things. 

It's not totally blue/turquoise, I wasn't able to get as creative as I could have. I really was hoping on some whale water from Six Flags (lol). But I tried with what I had. I love Fridays and the link ups I do. :) thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment