Bri'elle is 18 months......
Her growth is more advanced. She hasn't had an appointment in a few months so I don't know what her growth really is BUT I can tell you see is bigger than the average two year old. This means she's extremely healthy :)
**New Sayings**
After almost everything she says BABY completes the sentence. I think its because when we talk to her we say, "Night Night Baby, I love you baby, where's my baby, who's mommy's baby, etc".
She is learning animals and their sounds
What is it? What's that? What you got?
I don want it (usually it's No No)
Right now! Stop! No!
Right now! Stop! No!
On Friday (her actual 18 month bday) she used the potty like a big girl.
She was super wound up from Haley's graduation ceremony that she would not sit still for me to change her diaper so I let her air out after I took it off. It was off for a couple minutes. All of a sudden I she says potty so I say it back to her reassuring her decision. She comes running to me and I sit her on the potty. And then it happens... I hear a little noise from liquid clashing with liquid and she giggles. I let her flush her potty bye bye. And we did the pee pee in the potty dance, Yay! Since then she has went to the potty almost everyday. Actually on Monday she used the potty three times (and it included #2)... I think she's getting it. What has been difficult is having other people when watching her keep up with it. Today (Tuesday) DeAnna watched her for the day until I got off and Bri'elle hadn't used the potty yet but when I got home she used it 1 and half times (she didn't make it half way the second time). So at least she's still getting the potty scene at home. It might take some getting used to at someone's house. I have my fingers crossed that she will be fully trained by TWO which will be here before we know it.
Jay found a potty seat at a garage sale on Saturday and got it for $6.00. It wasn't even used yet. Of course we still washed it like crazy when we got it home but Bri'elle has loved it.
**Bri'elle Loves...**
To dance - whenever there is music on she dances and twirls
Get her nails painted (daddy has been painting them a new color once a week)
Brush her teeth
Water..anything with water..to play, to drink, to splash any thing
to eat bananas (nanas)
her "bankie" & FAO schwartz bear (we named it FAO after the brand)
all her stuffed animals and babies
being outside or watching a movie
Shrek 3 & Tangled
reading books especially "On the Night You were Born"
to color & draw
pick flowers
**Recent Pictures from the past couple of months**
She was super wound up from Haley's graduation ceremony that she would not sit still for me to change her diaper so I let her air out after I took it off. It was off for a couple minutes. All of a sudden I she says potty so I say it back to her reassuring her decision. She comes running to me and I sit her on the potty. And then it happens... I hear a little noise from liquid clashing with liquid and she giggles. I let her flush her potty bye bye. And we did the pee pee in the potty dance, Yay! Since then she has went to the potty almost everyday. Actually on Monday she used the potty three times (and it included #2)... I think she's getting it. What has been difficult is having other people when watching her keep up with it. Today (Tuesday) DeAnna watched her for the day until I got off and Bri'elle hadn't used the potty yet but when I got home she used it 1 and half times (she didn't make it half way the second time). So at least she's still getting the potty scene at home. It might take some getting used to at someone's house. I have my fingers crossed that she will be fully trained by TWO which will be here before we know it.
Jay found a potty seat at a garage sale on Saturday and got it for $6.00. It wasn't even used yet. Of course we still washed it like crazy when we got it home but Bri'elle has loved it.
To dance - whenever there is music on she dances and twirls
Get her nails painted (daddy has been painting them a new color once a week)
Brush her teeth
Water..anything with water..to play, to drink, to splash any thing
to eat bananas (nanas)
her "bankie" & FAO schwartz bear (we named it FAO after the brand)
all her stuffed animals and babies
being outside or watching a movie
Shrek 3 & Tangled
reading books especially "On the Night You were Born"
to color & draw
pick flowers
February - Heather Farm Park
March - cooking with mommy & chuck e cheese
April - Easter Photos
May - Playtime (Great Grandma Norma's & Anthony's Bday)
June - on the potty
To our Darling Bri'elle:
We are so proud to be your parents. You are a true miracle and a gift from God. These past 18 months have went by so fast its hard to keep up with you. It was like yesterday daddy and mommy found out we were having a baby girl. You are our goddess from heaven above. We would do it all over again and again for you. Your a smart funny little girl with some big attitude (you get that from mommy by the way). Stay sweet and always remember who you are and the God you follow. May God continue to shine your light on us. We love you honey.
Psalm 139:14
You are fearfully and wonderfully made
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Thank you Lord for our wonderful daughter. You made her perfect for us.
<3


Good job Bri'elle. She is so wonderful and full of life Brandi. I just love her so much. I'm so thankful that Jordan and her get to grow up together and love playing together! See ya soon!
ReplyDelete