Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day of the Week

Wednesday

Do you ever feel like it's the middle of the week and you have nothing to do. It's as if you are coasting up this long hill waiting only to go back down it and then start your journey all over again. 

I think this pretty much sums up today - the middle of the week - climbing over the hump

And that's where the fun begins for us!!!!!!!

Today we took Bri'elle to Discovery Kingdom aka Six Flags aka (way back in the day) Marine World and yes I still call it this. It was one of those spur of the moment kind of things. We bought our passes a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for the weather to clear up just a bit so we can go. Our goal is to try to go every week or at least every other week so we can get good use out of our money. 

We left the house around 4:00 arrived at 4:30 to make our journey into the park. I think the park closed at 6:30 today which after walking around and back to the front it was about 6:15. We were pretty much done for the day. It was awesome. We mainly wanted to get our passes and coupon books for future planned visits. Since we were there we decided to walk around and let Bri'elle see all the animals. She loves animals and right now has been learning what is what. Her favorite is a bird. The way she says it is so adorable with a little New Yorker accent she says, "buurd". I might record it and put it on the blog because it is so frickin cute. 

After we walked and saw majority of the animals it was dinner time. And so we left. 

It was great getting her out and about. She loves being outdoors so we have to take full advantage of it since it wears her out quickly. 

On our way in

The Butterfly Exhibit

Giraffes

She hears music

Now where can we go?

Buurd

She thought the Elephants were trying to get out so she was telling them No No!

Pit stop


Cheese

Dolphins


Look really closely you can see the Dolphins in the background (there's two dolphins just above the middle of Bri'elles arm)

On our way out

After we went to Olive Garden for dinner!


Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!
<3 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Bri'elle had a blast :) Animals and young kids are so fun. I think they have the right idea though because I'm also still very amused by different animals. ;) You are all going to have a great time going to Marine World throughout the year...I still call it that lol. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, goodness I have been wanting to post a comment for a few days now, but for some reason it wasnt working!? But today it did, i just had to wait a little longer for the post comment box to appear. anyhow, what a fun family time in the middle of the week! Bri'elle is too cute! Hopefully I can hear her say "buurd" on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete