Saturday, June 4, 2011

Some Extras

Fun Stuff from May

Since I was lagging below are some pictures that didn't get posted throughout May.

Marissa & Justin's House

Bri'elle and I went to visit the three of them while Jay was at his Men's Bible Basketball group. We hung out like always. Marissa showed us how good of a job the landscaper did on the yard and also the flowers and garden her & Jordan planted. It looked awesome. Bri'elle and Jordan played....and were so silly. They always are! It's so fun interacting with them because the more you interact with them the sillier they get. It is hilarious! I love the good times we have there.



 Lego Time!

 Silly Faces


 Silliness

Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

 Pho with Laura & Mike

 This is one of our new favorite food to go eat. The couple introduced Jay and I to it when Bri'elle was in a car seat and we have loved it ever since. The last time we went (flower girl dress shopping day) Bri'elle got to try some too and boy did she love it. I'm super excited to go again. 

 She's watching Princess & the frog

 Mike is extra happy, we're eating Pho


 All of us

 Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

The Park

If you know us then you know we LOVE the park. It's inexpensive, nearby, and pretty much every child has fun. We have so many parks near us, we try to switch it up every once in awhile. Also a good way to get out of the house and let Bri'elle just be a kid. She has so much fun. The wild side definitely comes out at this place.  


 I love her smile here

 Fascinated with the bark


 Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

 That's pretty much wraps up the extras in May besides "Laura & Mike's Wedding" & "My Memorial". I feel so accomplished now. It sure does feel good to get caught up. Let the good times keep rolling. :D

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment