Saturday, May 14, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Details

Linking up with Casey Martinez

One Day At A Time

This weeks prompt: Details





The things that make up the details in life between you and your child.

We had fun today. When I got off of work Bri'elle and I went to my neighbors to see there new little puppy while daddy took a nap because his allergies have been really getting to him. Once we got home we went grocery shopping and then returned home to make dinner. After dinner when Jay and I were cleaning up the kitchen we heard my sister laughing. We go see what she is laughing about and of course it's at Bri'elle. Bri'elle found herself a new little hiding spot, under the computer desk. It is so darn cute when she hides too. She gets this little grin when you start calling to her and then peeks her head just a little out from underneath it. it. The little spot kept her busy. She played under there for about 15 mins. Another little cure thing she learned how to do is fake sleep. I've been trying to get it on camera so once I do I will post it.
Our recent pic from today. Snacking on some powdered donuts pappy spoiled us with

I love my little girl and all the details she brings along.


<3

P.s. My blogger has totally been messing up so if you see two of the same postings it's because it looked like it wasn't posted yet.

1 comment: