(I posted this either yesterday or the day before and for some reason it wasn't posted, so here it is)
Celebrate Good Times!!!
Wow, I can't believe I've finally made it to 100 postings. It is so hard to believe. I hope with this 100th post many more with come & sooner than I have been. So in this post I;m going to catch up on the things I've needed to blog about the past two weeks since I've been on vacation and trying to catch up. :)
Hubby Thursday from April 28th with Olga Marquez
Three things that I love about my husband:
(1) He loves me (2) He gives his all when he does something (3) He is a great cook
This was hard trying to ONLY pick three things but I thought these three things pretty much summed him up. Others would be to add that he is loyal, honest, down to earth, is a great father, and loves God.
When I got home from vacation on Sunday he had dinner (BBQ) waiting for me on the table all nicely prepared. Luckily I took the next day off so the three of us could have a family day together.
Momma In Focus Friday from April 29th with Casey Martinez
Easter
Bri'elle was so excited this year for Easter. She was able to participate in the egg hunt and she loved it. All the big kids loved it to they would throw their eggs back out and hide them because they got such a big kick out of her reactions from finding the eggs. For her Easter basket we try to do things that she needs and could use going forward. We didn't do any candy in the eggs, instead we filled them with her little snacks. We even found gold "bunnies" (like gold fish) for her eggs. Her basket from us consisted of the Tangled and Shrek Ever After movies, sunglasses, flip flops, a stuffed lamb, Veggie Tales music cd, and we put it all in a bucket for the beach. Our Sunday was busy. We went to church, Jay's dad's, Jay's grandma's, and my nanas. The day before Easter we took Bri'elle to the Spring Fling event our church had and then had dinner with my dad's side of the family. Also to add for Good Friday we gave up eating meat and ate fish tacos. This is our new tradition we have done the last two years. Our Easter was fantastic
Hubby Thursday from May 5th with Olga Marquez
Post anything you want about your hubby
Well this is my first week back from my vacation with my family. I took Monday off to spend an extra day with them and catch up on any lost time or at least try to. The hubby takes me and the little one to breakfast and then later we went to Tilden Park to the little farm. We let Bri'elle play at the playground and then headed to see the animals. It was such a fun day. The hubby always knows how to make my day. He tries so hard to make me happy. And even though lately not being able to work he still tries to provide for the family the best he can. I love him so much and I'm so thankful God sent him my way.
Momma In Focus Friday from May 6th with Casey Martinez
Black and White
I'm about two to three weeks away from my classes ending. This semester I took four classes. Crazy, I know! I'm really trying to finish so I can start a career and maybe fulfill a little more and provide for my family. Jay and I have been so confused on the directions we should take and where God wants us to be that we started considering every option possible and trying every option possible until there is that door that is open that you should walk through. We figure if you don't turn the knob to open it you will never find out if it is locked or unlocked.
I've been cramming the last week or so just trying to get my work done. When I was doing some homework, Bri'elle climbed up on my lap and sat down in front of my computer. All she wanted to do is look at what I was looking at and tried to help me. She handed me my binder, my book, and my pencil. When I would try to click and type she wanted to do it to. Then she would look at me, give me a hug and kiss. It was like she knew I could do it and was comforting me telling me, "mommy I know you can do it" "don't worry mommy, be easy on yourself" "I love you mommy". It felt so good that she was wanting to help me and was giving me her support. I also like doing my homework around her so she sees that homework is good.
So now that the blog is almost up to date (I'll post mothers days separately) below are some pictures from the past couple of weeks for the link ups. I'm going to post them all under here :)
This is before I left for vacation. Bri'elle and I are hanging out having some fun. She was being really silly with her little snacks.
The night I left for my trip the three of us went to Mels Diner for dinner. It was the grand opening for the restaurant in our area. It was kind of exciting. I kept the kids coloring paper Bri'elle drew on for her keepsakes. It was delicious and pretty quick the first day. Since then Jay has almost been a regular. (notice anything different with my skin, besides the fact I'm NOT wearing ANY makeup.....I got a spray tan.)




I'm loving all of these pictures :) Sounds like you had some great family time. Bri'elle was so cute on Easter. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete