I had the pleasure of spending this past Saturday with my sister's, sister's in Christ. The beginning of this year I joined a Bible study group - thanks to Marissa for inviting me. We get together the second Saturday of every month and of course gather with all of our little ones. It's such a special time... We get to have mom time, God time, friend time, and whatever other type of time we fit in there depending on our topic for study that day ;)
I look forward to going the next month the second I get in my car. Today I was actually googling new study books that I could refer once we complete this session. I'm definitely feeling closer to Christ and I have to hand it to these women because it's not easy without some support of empowering Godly sister's. An uplifting spirited feeling.
At this Bible study it was "Extraordinary"(this is for you Olga - a perfect description : D), we celebrated one of the girl's birthday by surprising her with lunch and a cake. We also had good conversation as we took part in the 'Bedroom' & Christ study. For me it was great to be a part of it. I couldn't have asked for perfect new friends for God to put in my life at this time (along with a friendship that has been refreshed and revitalized for a stronger, wholesome, completed connection). I also LOVE surprises, I surprised myself by not going overboard. hahaa you know me and surprises.
Below are a few snapshots I took at the study - next time ladies we need to get one of ALL of us:
The girls terrorizing Rowan's room
Oceana reading to Bri'elle
Jordan & Raychel
Surprise!
The Birthday girl
After Bible study, Bri'elle and I went home with Marissa and Jordan. There we hung out with them and stayed for dinner. Jay joined us later when he finished being with his dad. The girls had tons of fun playing with each other and wore themselves out.
Playing Hide N seek
Jordan getting ready to hide
Bri'elle coming out from hiding
Chowing down!
<3
aww I didn't even realize you got all of these pictures. I love the last one of Olga- she looks gorgeous. And the ones of all the kids are so cute. I'm so thankful and love our little bible study group too. Such a blessing!!! Love ya girl. BBQ and swimming soon ;)
ReplyDeleteI Love out bible study group too!! I am so glad Marissa invited you and melissa to join us!! You guys are great! Thank you so much for the surprise!! You guys are too sweet! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete