I've been trying to think of a way that I can post the other pictures that I take thet I don't put in the blog either because I don't want to overwhelm the blog with so many pictures or because I honestly forget what pictures I take when they were taken etc. So I thought what a good way to use the other pictures as a Recap for each month. This month's will just be random pictures I (or maybe some others have shared) took that I didn't get a chance to put in the blog. I'm hoping for July to start creating a recap slideshow.
****WARNING**** THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PICTURES
ENJOY!!!!!
BIBLE STUDY
RANDOMS OF BRI'ELLE
HANGING OUT AT THE IN-LAWS
OLGA'S BABY SHOWER - TAKEN BY OLGA
SIX FLAGS WITH LEN, CINDY, AND KIDS
That pretty much wraps up June
<3





No comments:
Post a Comment