Sunday, July 31, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - July 15th

MOMMA IN FOCUS FRIDAY

JULY 15th -

Marissa and I took our lovely ladies to "Castle Park" for a picnic. This park is located in central Benicia. It's such a great location. If you walk down town there's also some great restaurants and some perfect sightseeing by the water. The day was a little breezy but it ended up being quite hot even though the sun wasn't directly on you. The park wasn't too busy when we got there which is always nice. After our lunch at one of the many picnic tables within the park area we headed over to let the girls run loose. And that they did seeing how they had tons of room to roam around for some fun. It is such a huge park with a lot of play structures some surrounded by bark and some surrounded by sand. The structure is wooden and has lots of slides, swings, monkey bars, and a tire area they can play with. I know I'm not describing it to its fullest so you will have to go there and see for yourself ;)

















**BONUS PICTURES FROM MARISSA'S HOUSE LATER THAT DAY**






P.S.
Casey Martinez, the one who hosts the link up "Momma In Focus Friday" is no longer hosting the link ups. However, I'm going to still go along with each Friday capturing pictures of me and Bri'elle for the blog and call it Momma in Focus Friday.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day! I hope we can do that again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete