Born: 7/15/2011 @ 5:06 pm - 6lbs 5 oz
| **Taken by Olga Marquez** |
My friend Olga and her family welcomed the newest addition on Friday. Madison's birth story told by her mommy Olga. Olga had an amazing delivery as everyone close prayed for her and the baby to be safe and healthy throughout labor.
On Saturday, Marissa and I headed to the birthing center to give our love to the family and of course hold little Madison. Olga looked great for just having a baby, Ray shined with Joy, and the two older sisters were so happy and excited for their baby sister to finally be here. It felt so awesome to see a family together like that. I don't think I've ever visited anyone with their complete family by their side. That is truly a testament of God's glory.
Beautiful post. I love these pictures and I'm so happy we got to go visit her together :) <3
ReplyDeleteAwe lady!!! Thanks for posting this post! I love it! Love the pictures of Madison! We love you and are so thankful to have you in our lives!
ReplyDelete