July 21st
After work Jay pick me up and together with Bri'elle we headed to Emeryville to have dinner and hangout. It was so much fun spending some quality time with the three of us. We get wrapped up in our daily lives we forget to stop and take a moment to soak everything up and that's exactly what I did. It felt as if time slowed down so I could enjoy every last minute with my two loves.
We went to the Bay Street district of Emeryville. The first stop was the Teacake Bake Shop. There we of course got our favorite pink velvet cupcake and clover milk. We sat in the courtyard and listened to the band from a nearby highschool play music. Bri'elle loves music so we were up close to them.
After we then headed to Pasta Pomodoro for dinner. We were all starving!!! And ordered some yummy food we shared. Jay order his usual when we go to Italian, Chicken Parmigiana. I ordered Chicken in lemon and thyme. Bri'elle shared from our plates with her side of Broccoli and together as an appetizer we shared the butternut squash ravioli's. As complimentary the waiter gave us an ice cream (for Bri'elle) but of course Jay and I had to get in on it.
Once dinner was finished we were in a food coma so we walked around for a couple minutes and decided to head back home.
It was such an enjoyable night together. I love family time!!!!!
{listening to music}
{can I please have..face}
{good eater}
{my loves}
{family photo ~ yes Jay and I are matching with the purple shirts :)}
<3









So much fun! I love that you guys do lots of family dates!
ReplyDelete