Lately it has been extremely hard especially when I look back on the life that we had before he was laid off. We were comfortable and stable. After Jay was laid off things plummeted. I know that it is really hard to compare your past, believe me, I've learned it a few times over and battle it since I've had so many life changing events that have impacted my future. I find myself wondering if this would have changed and things would be like that.... I guess we all do it and it's natural (I HOPE!).
But when it comes down to it I'm truly thankful & blessed. Things happen for many reasons that we are destined to find the right path God is steering us towards and walking us through. I'm so thankful that I get to wake up everyday next to my hubby. No matter what goes on I know we will make it. We have been through some troubling things and we have out did them all. God knows how to get our attention and I think at times things like this happen to get us on the right path. I'm so thankful that the hubby is able to stay home with our little girl and we didn't have to pay for daycare for almost two years. I'm thankful that majority of the time my breakfast and lunch are made before I leave for work and I have a snack waiting for me when I get home. He is charming & handsome. He is honest and has a good heart. He has good persuasion. He would do anything for his family if it came down to it. I could go on and on.... I'm thankful he is my best friend for life!
If you look through your life at the things that have happened to you it makes you realize the important things and what to be thankful for. Your husband and partner is the person that is standing right there with you supporting you, loving you, and taking care of you.
I <3 you babe!!!!!!!
I cooked Jay dinner tonight as a little celebration since was setup for a potential job (this was on Thursday 06/30). For dinner I served up homemade pizza, homemade calzone, breadsticks, and salad. For dessert Bri'elle helped me make chocolate chip cookies. The food was so yummy. I don't think we are ordering pizza out again. The pizza came out soooo good. I guess I'm quite the pizzeria cooker, lol.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!
<3







No comments:
Post a Comment