Hubby Thursdays - Proud
Jay has a job!!!!!
His first full day of work was Wednesday (07-06-11). He loves it so much. He is an accountant/office manager for all the offices in the district. I'm so glad this opportunity came through. To see his face every morning and when he returns from work is priceless.
I'm so PROUD of him... On Thursday to celebrate I went work shopping for him. I bought two short-sleeved dress shirts for him and had it waiting on the bed layed out with a note of encouragement. I also prepared dinner (wings) and for dessert a lava cake (made from our new pampered chef rice cooker). When Jay got home he was able to put his feet up and relax while I took care of everything for him. :)
We have been thanking God everyday for hearing our prayers (and some of yours who have been praying for us, THANK YOU!). It's so awesome to see God's power come in to play when you least expect it. It is a true blessing and couldn't have happened in a more perfect time.
LOVE NOTES
BRI'ELLE MISSED HER DADDY
HUBS & WIFEY (excuse my right before bed, no makeup on I just exfoliated look lol)
I'm so proud of you babe! <3






I'm sooooo happy for you guys! Congrats again to Jason!!! :)
ReplyDelete