Prompt: Water
It was so HOT on Friday after I work I was glad to put my feet in some water. Bri'elle absolutely loves our pool. She wakes up and immediately says wa-wa or -side. I put her swimsuit on her and decided to go swimming. We had lots of fun. My mom went and bought tons of blow-up floaties for the pool to have fun with. Bri'elle was super excited and loved this blow-up seahorse my mom got. We had tons of fun and the water was ice cold so it cooled us down in no time.
We have so much fun in the pool. Bri'elle loves water so we have been teaching a little things here and there. Our hopes are to get her in some tot/parenting swim lessons this year. I can't wait to send her to actual swim lessons. I loved it when I was little and I know she will do great and have lots of fun.
Until the next hot day........ lol
Linking up with Casey Martinez

so cute!!! I love pool pics with the kids. She is definitely going to be a water lover.
ReplyDeleteMy girls are fishes, they also love being in the water!
ReplyDelete