Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Celebration - Saturday

We started our celebration early this year for the FOURTH celebration. First off, it was extremely hot on Saturday so we had to find some kind of way in the water that wouldn't turn into an all day event. So we washed our car. Bri'elle helped us too! It was so much fun washing the car as a family. Jay and I both love to wash cars (we both would spend hours washing our cars when we weren't even together). I hope we can rub some off on Bri'elle for when she's older. : D










After the carwash Bri'elle went down for a nap. Then momma and daddy got into some real car business. We started Jay's car up. It has been months and months since the last time we had that baby on the road. So guess what, momma took that thing out on the backroads...until the gas light came on. Hilarious panic moment for sure. Once I got back home it was time to get ready for the A's game.

We joined Marissa, Justin, & Jordan in celebrating Justin's 25th birthday at the A's game. There was a good little group of us that went which was Olga & her family, Meagan & her family, and then some of Justin's co-workers. It was sooooo fun!!!! It was great having all the families together too. And to top it off we got to see some fireworks which was by far one of the best shows I've seen and had a great sound track that played along with it. Bri'elle didn't like them and then like them and went back and forth depending on how loud it boomed and if it was a colored one or not. I'm so glad our families all got together for some good sportsfan fun and to celebrate Justin's birthday. P.s. I know the guys had tons of fun from hearing all the stories. I really hope we can get them all together again sometime soon! : )





















I love weekends with great friends!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was really a great weekend. I'm so happy it got to involve you all!! I had such a great time at the game with all of the families together :) Thanks for posting the pics. I forgot my camera so I'll be stealing pics from you, olga, and meg. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun!! I love hanging out with all of you guys <33

    ReplyDelete