Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Healed!!!!

07-13-11

Psalm 30:2

LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.

Thank you Lord God for all the things that you have done and will be doing in my life. Everything you do is appreciated. You have healed me in many ways. I will always bow down to you for you are the Almighty Wonderful. Whenever I'm in trouble I know who to call on for help even when I'm too embarrassed, too shy, too angry, too afraid, in doubt, you will always be there and you have shown me that many times. May I be a testiment to you Oh Lord. Please shine your light through me to call more people to you. God you work miracles and I thank you for the miracles you have performed before my eyes. Lord God continue to bless me and the people around me. Keep me safe in your hands Lord. This I pray - Amen!

This verse was the one on my Daily Bible today and it really touched my heart throughout the day. Sometimes things like this are meant to be seen and have a purpose. God has definitely pulled through for me especially in the last few days. I knew he would come through for me and when I started to doubt him I knew I needed to let him do his magic and be patient. Please if you have any needs lay them out on the table for God, let him know you need help and let him heal you. :D 

With that said I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

<3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment