Sunday, July 3, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Past two Fridays

These weeks have been going by so fast its hard to keep up but I still wanted to post for the days.

Linking up with Casey Martinez

Prompt: a picture with grandma or as Bri'elle calls her grammie

This picture was taken at Haley's graduation. It was neat that we were able to snap a quick of the four of us. Bri'elle is actually the fifth generation and we desperately need to take one with her great great grandma. But for now here is one of me, my mom, and my nana with Bri'elle)




Last Friday I didnt work off of any prompt so its a picture of me and Bri'elle watching a movie (Cars) while waiting for daddy to get home from the gym.






I <3 my Fridays!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures with your mom and nana....beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the top picture! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete