Saturday, July 2, 2011

Goodbye June - Saturday

As we say goodbye to June we were prepped with lots of things to do the last weekend of the month.

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of attending my friend Olga's baby shower to welcome her third daughter little Miss Madison Marie. It was such a lovely shower held at her parents house. The food was scrumptious, the games were so much fun, mommy and Madison were showered with gifts, and best of all the company of everyone bringing love and support to the Marquez family as they make there family complete. I definitely can't wait to meet Madison and love her dearly.


I love you Olga and your family. God has truly blessed you and given you the perfect gifts in life. His work is astonishing, I pray that he will continue to bless you as you welcome baby Madison. May she bring your family the joy, love, and happiness that will rein and make your family complete.

{Pictures from the shower}



























After the shower, I found out on my way home as I rode with Marissa and Jordan that Jay was taking Bri'elle and Jojo (my little sister) to Six flags and weren't expected to be home until later in the evening. So I accompanied Marissa and Jordan home for some more girl bonding time. I had a blast hanging out with them. We made a yummy salad from Tj's (Trader Joes) and had some yummy chipotle dip Marissa bought from the local farmer's market and finished the night off watching "No Strings Attached".

Such a girl day, I really wanted Bri'elle to be a part of it but from what I heard she had a blast at Six flags with her daddy; she even rode the toddler roller coaster.

That's where the night ended for Saturday!

<3

2 comments:

  1. That really was such a great girl day! I'm soooo excited for Madison to be here :) The pictures are all so cute. Thanks for sharing them. Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE lady!! You are so sweet!! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you again for celebrating this special time in my life!! YOUR NEXT!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete