Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here and There.....

10-28-11

I've been everywhere but here..... 
As you can tell I've been catching the blog up since July from our family reunion, to August with lots of birthday celebrations, September full of Jay's life and Vegas, October celebrating a new joy. 
I'm hoping to catch it up a little more...then I will give an update blog post
I also want to try to design the blog a little better and open it up to be public. It's been such a hassle wanting people to read it with having it private. So hopefully I can learn some blogging tricks and have maybe a template made or something. Not sure if I have the energy to try and make everything so we'll see if I find some help in the blog world to get this rolling ASAP. I have added a button for our blog. Help yourself to post it on your own blog to help with some blog traffic. I appreciate it a bunch!

Below are some pictures from Here and There of random activities from the past couple months. They are taken from my camera phone :) something always on hand.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! 

So serious Ms. Princess!
 She really fell asleep in the bath
 Getting some air from the sun roof. Don't worry we were parked and not moving. Both me and Jay were right there. I guess dogs aren't the only ones who like to stick there head out the window.
 The two belts Bri'elle insisted that daddy needed
 Playing with bracelets at the store. She loves playing with the "pretties".
On our way home from Monterey. Bri'elle fell asleep with her new friend.
Bri'elle hopped in the bath with all her clothes on to play with her toys. I guess that teaches us to not forget to drain the bath when she is finished. 
House sitting for grandpa & grandma Alfonso
Playing with her "stickers" which are mommies school supplies
 Mommy needed to get in on the action
 Where's Bri'elle?
My little princess decided she was going to hide with the other Princesses
 My handsome hubby the night before his birthday picking up his new suits
 Bri'elle went down the waterslide at a church picnic
 Yes, she really is putting deodorant on. She wants to put it on now, its so cute. I think it's because she watches me put it on in the mornings when I get ready.
 I have no clue where she think she's going getting ready. This was so funny. She was watching my sister get ready and wanted some of her mousse. All of a sudden Bri'elle starts doing her own hair.
One day I was doing Bri'elles hair and thought I would do her pigtails differently not realizing that her hair would actually stand up like pippy long stocking. I was laughing so hard when I did the first one Bri'elle kept looking at me like I was a mad woman until I finished and showed her mommy's masterpiece.
Another look at her new hair-do. Oh and my sister said that she wasn't going to take Bri'elle anywhere unless I took them out. So they lasted a whole 10 minutes until they left to get lunch.

 This is such a horrible picture of me but I thought it was funny. The things you learn to do while your on bed rest.

 And one of my favorite candy's. I found Jay's work stash for his candy dish. I really only had one.
 This is Bri'elles idea of breakfast in bed. haha! So sweet!
When Jay took Bri'elle with him running errands she found a feather that she is now trying to use on me to give me a tattoo. 
Bri'elle was in the garage with grammie and next thing my mom knows Bri'elle climbed up and got in the changing table that is storing her old toys. I guess she wanted to play with them. 
 Marshmellow sucker thanks to Auntie
 Feeding her babydoll
Bri'elle said slumber party, so I guess thats what that is.
Bri'elle the butterfly

 Fly away my little butterfly
 This is so precious. She wanted to care for her baby. First by putting lotion on her. She put it on her hands and feet.
 And then she put a diaper on her. It was so cute watching her do this.
At nana and papas taking care of her baby there.

 Papa stepped on a nail and was soaking his foot. Bri'elle wanted to soak her foot too. Then she put her toy fishes in the water. And now papa is teaching her how to fish for fish.
 Bri'elle and papa's feet soaking
Grandma De took Bri'elle to the park when she was watching her and sent me this picture.


2 comments:

  1. awww Bri'elle is so cute and full of life. I love her personality!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your blogging again! Missed ya! Yay... that you might go public!

    Haha... girl most if these pics made me laugh!! You are awesome!

    Ps love the button!!!

    ReplyDelete