Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rowan's 2nd Birthday Party

 I'm catching up on a lot of posts since I have been absence the last couple months....


In August we were invited to take a trip to Monterey to celebrate Rowan's 2nd birthday. It was on the beach and it was such a beautiful day. We were so excited to go and decided to make it a weekend family getaway as well. 

The Birthday Boy

His Parent's: Meagan & Garrett


The Party set-up


 Rowan's Party Animals:
Bri'elle
 Jordan


 Beach and Playtime


Our Little Party Crasher


It was a great party celebrating Rowan's 2nd Birthday!!!!!

We love you Rowan!!!! 









2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am just doing a quick look at your blog am going to gave to come back to it to read all the new posts!! My girls want mommy so i'll have to read some more tonight!

    ReplyDelete