Monday, October 24, 2011

Comer Family Reunion

Oh how I love big families.... This is one of the reasons why I want a lot of children to be able to be a part of a long legacy. The Comer's are my mom's mom's side of the family. We all gathered at my great Aunt Janet's house in Calistoga. This was the first family reunion in 6 years and a lot of new additions have been added.

The family tally: Starting with my great grandma (1), children (13), grandchildren (42), great grandchildren (71), and great great grandchildren (4)

Out of that tally my nana is the first daughter; my mom is the first daughter to my nana & papa and the first granddaughter; I'm the first daughter, first granddaughter, and first great granddaughter; Bri'elle is the first daughter, first granddaughter, first great granddaughter, and first great great granddaughter 

Below are some pictures that I took at the family reunion - only about a third of the family are pictured





















 



Above is one of my great Aunt's family - notice Bri'elle on the right. She went up to my cousin and wanted to hold his hand.


It was such a great time with my nana's family. I'm so glad we all (well some of us) we're able to set a day aside and join together for some fun family time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment